Thank you for visiting the Hoosier Harvest Market! We will have several updates to our site in the near future, but please come on in and fill out a membership form.
HOW THE HOOSIER HARVEST MARKET WORKS:
- Thursday at 1:00pm the market will open.
- Wednesday at 12:30pm the market will close.
- Your orders will be emailed to the farmers on Wednesday afternoon.
- Thursday morning the farmers will deliver the products to the Purdue Extension Office in Greenfield.
- Thursday afternoon between 4-7 PM market employees and volunteers will be at your chosen pick up location with your products.
- The Hoosier Harvest Market will donate your item(s) to the local Food Bank or Soup Kitchen if you forget to pick your order up.