A farmers market meets the internet for convenient year-round shopping at the Hoosier Harvest Market! We are an online marketplace of locally grown and produced food, featuring produce, meats, eggs, cheeses, wheat products, flowers, honey and more all grown or made throughout the state of Indiana. This is a convenient system for food producers and customers alike, as the farmers save time and buyers are able to shop from their computer year round while directly supporting local family farms and businesses!
Anyone can use this service. It is open to families, individuals, restaurants and businesses. We accept all major credit cards, and it is easy to purchase through our online system.
Ordering from the Hoosier Harvest Market helps to build our community and to preserve our precious agricultural land. Visit our list of products currently available. As the seasons change and as our list of suppliers grows, products will also change so be sure to check back regularly.
- Purdue Extension Office – Greenfield
- Valvoline Express Care – Greenfield
- Lakeside Farmer’s Marketplace - Greenfield
- Buck Creek Township Fire Station 71 - Buck Creek Township
- Sugar Creek Township Trustee - New Palestine
- Tuttle Orchards - Greenfield
- Auto GoGreen Repair - Near Eastside Indianapolis
- Cornerstone Bread Company - Downtown Indianapolis
- Indy Tire – East Indianapolis
- The Bakery at Geist - Northeast Indianapolis
Would you like to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers? Register as a customer now! There’s no commitment. You can order one week and skip the next, no problem.
Join our email list to stay informed. Thanks for keeping our dollars local and our family farms in business.